The Christmas events will be launched soon!
- Tue, Nov 08LondonNov 08, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMTLondon, 3 Duke of York St, St. James's, London SW1Y 6JP, UKSnakes, serpents and nagas have be slithering into jewellery design for millennia – from the ancient Egyptians to the eminent Victorians. Explore the different symbolism across cultures and how these most primal of creatures have been fashioned into personal adornment. Only 8 places!
- Thu, Nov 03LondonNov 03, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM GMTLondon, 2 Audley Square, London W1K 1DB, UKWhat did people do for living in 5000 BCE, and what ceramics did they make? Through the lecture, Dr. Shanshan Wang will guide you to rediscover the Chinese neolithic arts and lives. In particular, she will explain in detail the technology of making the painted pottery during neolithic period.
- Thu, Sep 08London
- Thu, Aug 11London
- Thu, Jul 07University Women's Club
- Sat, Jul 02London
- Private antique jewellery handling session with specialist Lucinda Orr: Art in miniature – intaglios and cameosFri, Jul 01LondonJul 01, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM GMT+1London, 3 Duke of York St, St. James's, London SW1Y 6JP, UKLucinda Orr is an enthusiastic and knowledgeable barrister and antique expert. It is a true pleasure to have herself present in the gallery. The numbers of tickets are extremely limited. First come first served.
- Private Japanese tea ceremony by tea master Keiko Uchida and introduction to traditional tea wares by Dr. Shanshan WangThu, Jun 30LondonJun 30, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM GMT+1London, 3 Duke of York St, St. James's, London SW1Y 6JP, UKW. SHANSHAN 珊然軒 is launching a new four day programme as a part of Asian Art London's summer event . We are happy to invite Ms Keiko Uchida, Japanese tea master to provide guests with a private Japanese tea ceremony and workshop.
- Wed, Jun 29London
- Mon, Jun 13Royal Provenance
- Wed, May 25LondonMay 25, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM GMT+1London, 3 Duke of York St, St. James's, London SW1Y 6JP, UKA special evening with antique jewellery expert Lucinda Orr to explore a series of fine early 20th century Chinese silver necklaces. Lucinda Orr is an enthusiastic and knowledgeable barrister and antique expert. It is a true pleasure to have herself present in the gallery.
- May 19, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM GMT+1London, 3 Duke of York St, St. James's, London SW1Y 6JP, UKThe in-person gallery exhibition tour is followed by a private perfume testing session with Roja Parfums. We will visit their store for the session and enjoy our evening with refreshment. It is a unique opportunity to explore femininity and elegance through ancient sculptures and modern fragrances.
- Sat, Apr 30Online eventApr 30, 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM GMT+1Online eventMore developed sea routes brought fashions from China to Japan and Korea and vice versa during the last millennium. The impact of this exchange can be seen clearly in Korean and Japanese ceramics. Dr. Shanshan Wang will show us a few fine examples of Goryeo celadons and Joseon white porcelain.
- Mar 24, 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM GMTLondon, Chelsea Manor St, London SW3 5EE, UKW. SHANSHAN 珊然軒 will exhibit as the only exhibitor for early Asian art. Dr. Shanshan Wang will be pleased to give everyone who attends the fair a tour to the highlights including the history and technique of early Asian pottery.
- Tue, Feb 15Online event
- Sat, Feb 05Online event
- Tue, Feb 01Online event
- Thu, Jan 27Online eventJan 27, 7:00 PM – 7:45 PM GMTOnline eventIn the first Monthly Art Salon of 2022, Dr. Shanshan Wang is going to present a variety of animal motifs associated wi the mysterious Indus Valley pottery. Among those, there is a classic water buffalo, which enables us to say bye to the Chinese year of Ox and welcome the new Chinese year of tiger.